An action packed day with thrills, spills and speed!!
Great Family Fun!!
We will start the day with safety gear on, a few sandboarding training lessons and then the fun begins. Once confident we take on the “Superbowl”, a 280 foot high sand crater. Lunch is at the beach, enjoy cooling off by swimming and snorkeling (own snorkeling gear is required) in the safe waters of the Lucky Bay lagoon.
- Tour departs at 8.00 am
- Pick up from front office of your Kalbarri accommodation
- Journey approx. 30 minutes to dunes
- Training on nursery dunes & medium dunes
- Morning Tea – Orange Juice & Biscuits (included in cost)
- Adrenaline Pumping Superbowl – 280 ft high sand crater
- Head to Lucky Bay Lagoon for swim & snorkel
- Lunch – (supply your own)
- Return to your Kalbarri accommodation approx. 1.30pm
WHAT TO BRING
- A packed lunch
- Water – 2 liters per person
- Swimsuit, towel and snorkeling gear
- A pair of socks
- Morning orange juice
- Assorted biscuits
- Safety helmets
- Safety goggles
While the sandboarding tour operates every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day a minimum of 3 paying persons are required to run the tour.
Total capacity is 14 people.
This tour is of an active nature and requires a reasonable level of fitness and agility.Safety is our concern and your responsibility. Please take care in all natural environments.Tours subject to weather conditions.
Kalbarri Sandboarding Opening Hours are 8 am to 8 pm 7 days a week